By: Mahta Talani Vaccination is an invasive medical treatment and a personal decision requiring individual consent. As of today, approximately 71% of Ontarians are fully vaccinated. However, although a minority, that leaves 29% of Ontarians with questions about their rights and their job security. A recent poll completed in August 2021 by KPMG found that […]
This is a new feature of the YCPPL site. We will post short commentaries on current events that are at the intersection of law and public policy. The first commentary, befitting our times, will be about covid-19 vaccination mandates. We hope future posts will cover a wide range of issues.